Welcome to Bank Street College This login is for Staff only to access
Work Orders Management, Room Reservation, and E-Timesheets.
Supervised Fieldwork Advisor; Course Instructor
Curriculum and program design, Group process methodology in education, Processes for student empowerment, Public urban education, Rethinking schools, Staff development
Some of the Values that Shape My Work
Students are encouraged to assess the curriculum using “What works” and “What doesn’t work” as guiding principles.
Work with Families, Children, Schools, and Communities
- Teacher, elementary and middle schools, New York City Department of Education
- Teacher, special education work with criminal youth, New York City Department of Education
- Director, summer play program
- Neighborhood Director, after-school remedial program, Goddard Riverside Neighborhood Association
Recent Professional Contributions
- Consultant, curriculum and group process in the classroom, Theater Arts Production Company Middle School, Bronx, New York
- Consultant, Social Studies, PS 191, New York City elementary and middle schools
- B.A., Hunter College, City University of New York