Family Center Admissions
Admissions Process for the 2014-2015 School Year is now OPEN. Applications will be accepted until December 20, 2014.
How to apply...
- A $60 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with your general education application for consideration.
- At this time, there is no application fee for Special Education applicants.
- The application for the 2015-2016 school year is now available.
Applications for the Family Center are due December 20, 2015.
All families interested in applying to the Family Center are required to attend an Open House. You must hand in an application prior to attending an open house.
The Open House includes a presentation of the Family Center programs followed by a question-and-answer session and a tour of the Family Center.
Open House Dates:
- October 8th 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- November 12th 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- December 10th 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Observation and Interview (General Education Applicants)
Based on availability, families will be contacted to come in for a classroom observation and admissions interview.
Play-Based Assessments and Interviews (Special Education Applicants)
Families will be contacted in March to attend small groups of play-based assessments with clinicians and special educators to determine whether an appropriate placement can be offered.
Qualified applicants will be scheduled for interviews in April.
Notification (General Education Applicants)
Admissions notices will be mailed to families on Tuesday, February 6, 2015 and will include Financial Aid information to those families who qualify. Families must reply by Friday, February 27, 2015 in order to secure their space in the Family Center.
Notification (Special Education Applicants)
Families will receive notification of admissions in late Spring.