Online Degrees, Certificates, & Courses
Bank Street College offers three online master's degree programs:
For more information on obtaining a graduate degree online at Bank Street College, please consult our Applying to Bank Street's Online Programs webpage. If you want to speak to someone about the application process, the Bank Street online experience, or specific program requirements, you should consider registering for a Virtual Open House.
Online Courses Online Certificates
Bank Street College offers a selection of full and blended online courses for college credit and professional development. See below for our Fall 2014 offerings.
Graduate Online Courses: Fall 2014
Please consult the Fall 2014 Course Schedule for more information.
- Comparative Migration Experiences and Cultural Perspectives of Immigrant Groups (EDUC 651)
- State Mandated Training on School Violence Prevention (STMD 100)
- State Mandated Training in Child Abuse Identification and Reporting (STMD 105)
Professional Development Online: Summer 2015
Please consult the Summer 2015 Online Courses page for more information.
- The Bank Street Approach to Teaching Online TEWS741N
- Differentiated Instruction Across the Content Areas (Grades K - 5)
- Multiple Approaches to Teaching Decoding (Ages 5 - 8 Years and older students in remedial settings)
- Play Techniques for Early Childhood Settings (Birth - Grade 2)
- Setting up Digitally Enhanced Learning Environments
- State Mandated Training in Child Abuse Identification and Reporting
- State Mandated Training in Dignity for All Students
- State Mandated Training on School Violence Prevention
Bank Street College also has selection of ongoing online certificates offered for continuing education units through our Office of Continuing and Professional Studies. See below for our certificates.