The Bank Street Family Center is located in New York City’s Upper West Side—a bustling family and university neighborhood. Our campus is also home to the Bank Street School for Children and the Graduate School of Education and provides a tight-knit community for children, families, and educators.
Our address is below.
The Bank Street Family Center
610 West 112th Street
New York, NY 10025-1898
If you’d like to learn more about our program or to schedule a visit, please call 212-875-4412 or email Jeannette Corey, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Judi Gentry, Education Coordinator, at email@example.com.
In Manhattan, the Broadway local No. 1 train stops at 110th Street and Broadway (the Cathedral Parkway stop). For the North Campus, the Broadway local No. 1 train stops at 116th and Broadway.
- The Madison Avenue M4 bus and the Broadway M104 bus stop at Broadway and 113th Street.
- The Sixth Avenue M5 bus stops at Riverside Drive and 112th Street.
- The Amsterdam Avenue M11 bus stops at Amsterdam and 112th Street.
- Take the 95th/96th Street exit from the Henry Hudson Parkway.
- Take the first exit (95th Street) and make a left at the light onto Riverside Drive north. At 110th Street, turn right.
- Take the first left and then at 112th Street, turn right.
- The main building is on your right, mid-block.