Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Bank Street College of Education 610 West 112th Street, New York NY, 10025-1898
Mollie Welsh Kruger / 212-875-4549 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Each One Teach One
Featuring the creativity of faculty, staff, students and alum from the Graduate School, School for Children, Continuing Professional Studies, and the bookstore!
Get inspired! Be prepared for non-stop learning of new ideas for your practice by connecting across the Bank Street community.
Below you will find workshop titles. Descriptions of each one is on its way. Please stay tuned...
- The Playmaking Way: Using Dramatic Arts to Support Young Readers and Writers
- Loose Parts Studio with the Child Life Program
- Writing Picture Books and Chapter Books for an Integrative Master's Project
- One Heart to Another: Building Intergenerational Relationships between Early Childhood Students & Seniors
- Global Adventures: A Journey to South America
- Communication and Collaboration: Social Networking and the 4th Grade
- Study Abroad
- Teaching the Hudson River
- Education at the Rubin Museum of Himalayan Art
- Sleepovers at the Museum of Natural History
This open-house type of forum will take place from 9:30 am-11:30 am. It is open to the public and you can come and go at any time, but please RSVP.
Sponsored by the Graduate School Council of Students and Staff Council
Refreshments will be served