Spring 2016 Add/Drop & Late Registration
Spring 2016 [January 19 to May 2]
Late Registration and Add/Drop activities will be held in the Registrar’s Office. During this period, a $25 Late Registration fee or a $15 Add/Drop fee will be charged.
Late Registration and Add/Drop Period
Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Refunds are made according to the following schedule:
After the Add/Drop period ends, the following refunds will apply to WITHDRAWALS:
2, 3, 4, and 6 credit classes:
- Prior to the 3rd class meeting: 50% of tuition
- Prior to the 4th class meeting: 25% of tuition
- After the 4th class meeting: NO REFUND
Online & Hybrid Classes:
- 1st week AFTER drop/add period: 50% of tuition
- 2nd week AFTER drop/add period: 25% of tuition
- 3rd week AFTER drop/add period: NO REFUND
1 credit courses starting AFTER the Add/Drop Period:
- Drop prior to the 2nd class meeting: 100% of tuition
- After the second class meeting: NO REFUND
After a student has registered for a class, s/he has committed to a place in the class(s) indicated on the student’s confirmation. Students are accountable for the completion of this work and for the cost of the course unless a request to drop the course(s) is submitted to the Registrar’s Office in writing, using the appropriate form and by the appropriate deadline. Please note that registration fees are not refundable.
Students who have registered for a course, and then never attend it or stop attending it without either formally dropping it, will receive a grade of No Pass (NP) and will remain responsible for the full cost of the course.