Summer 1 Add/Drop & Late Registration Schedule & Refund Dates
Summer 1 2016 [May 18 thru June 22]
During the Summer 1 Late Registration and Add/Drop Period, students may also make changes/additions to their Summer 2 schedules.
Late Registration and Add/Drop activities will be held in the Registrar’s Office. During this period, a $25 Late Registration fee or a $15 Add/Drop fee will be charged.
Late Registration and Add/Drop Period
Summer term refunds are made according to the following schedule:
Courses dropped by the last day of the Drop/Add Period:
- 100% tuition refund
- Fees are non-refundable
After the Add/Drop period ends, the following refunds will apply to WITHDRAWALS:
2 and 3 credit classes (ie. M/W or T/Th):
- Prior to the 3rd class meeting 25% of tuition
- After the 3rd class meeting NO REFUND
2 and 3 credit classes that meet 4 times per week (ie. Monday-Thursday):
- Prior to the 4th class meeting 50% of tuition
- Prior to the 5th class meeting 25% of tuition
- After the 5th class meeting NO REFUND
- After the last day of the Add/Drop Period NO REFUND
Any 1 credit courses starting AFTER the Add/Drop period:
- Drop prior to the 2nd class meeting 100% of tuition
- After the 2nd class meeting NO REFUND
Please note that registration fees are not refundable.