Summer 1 and 2 2016 Late Registration: Begins May 18th
- Starting at 1 pm on Wednesday, May 18th, we will have an open registration for both Summer 1 and Summer 2 terms
- Anyone interested in registering for an open course in either Summer session is encouraged to come to the Registrar's Office during the Late Registration and Add/Drop period. Please follow the posted times and dates.
- As a reminder, because the In-Person Registration even has passed, there is an additional $25 Late Registration Fee charged for Summer 1 and Summer 2 registration at this time
Fall 2016 In-Person Registration: August 31st
- Students not in a degree program are invited to join us for the Fall In-Person Registration event
- Registration will run from 4:30-6:00 pm on Wednesday, August 31st
- Registration start times are given on a first-come, walk-in basis
- The event will be held in the lobby of Bank Street College's main campus building, 610 West 112th Street
Use the following information to help you prepare for registration.
How to Register
Non-degree (non-matriculated) students will be required to register in-person either during the scheduled In-Person Registration Event, or via Late Registration.
When to Register
The In-Person Registration Event for the Fall will be on Wednesday, August 31st (4:30 to 6:00 pm). Registration will take place on a first-come basis, so please be sure to arrive early enough to give yourself the best opportunity of securing a seat in class.
Meet With An Advisor!
Academic Advisors will be available to meet with students to provide course and schedule advisement based on individuals' interests and needs.
If you have been a member of the Bank Street community in the past, please be aware that outstanding debts to the College, or books/fines owed to the Library must be cleared before students are permitted to register.
The Business Office can be reached at 212-875-4620.
The Library can be reached at 212-875-4455.
Have questions about your position on a wait list? Visit our wait list FAQ page.
Students are invited to view their textbook requirements and make purchases online via textbookx.com. Directions to help navigate the online store are available through my.bankstreet.edu. Graduate School textbooks are not sold through the Bank Street bookstore.
Village Copier (located on Broadway, between 111th and 112th Streets) provides course packet services for Graduate School courses. Graduate students purchase course packets directly from Village Copier.
1181 Amsterdam Avenue
between 118th and 119th
Village Copier can be contacted at 212-666-4777 or email@example.com.