Users are recommended to upgrade their browsers to the most current version of thier respective browsers to fully utilize the functionalities of the site. The following browsers are recommended for use with this site:
- Fire Fox 10 or later
- IE 8 or later
- Safari 2 or later
- Chrome 12 or later [See below for more information]
The minimum screen resolution that our website supports is 1280x600.
You are using browser: Firefox, version: 12, on Windows
Windows XP - Enable ClearTypeTo enable ClearType on Windows XP, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
- On the Appearance tab, click Effects.
- Click to select the Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts check box, and then click ClearType in the list.
Here is a fix for the Google Chrome accessing PDF files problem.
This should allow users to view and download PDF files using Google Chrome.Using Google Chrome check out "Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer (by Google)":
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nnbmlagghjjcbdhgmkedmbmedengocbn?utm_source=gmail
- Click "ADD TO CHROME" to install.
- Click on the "Options" page under "Which file types should be handled?" make sure "Adobe Acrobat: pdf" is selected
- Click "Save"