Partner With Us
Bank Street is seeking partners to help build a well-prepared and well-compensated infant/toddler workforce. The time is now to join us in this critical effort to build and fund high-quality learning pathways for early childhood educators and young children. Bank Street is prepared to serve as a partner in refining infant/toddler coursework to ensure it is meaningful and impactful, building a birth-to-three residency program to adequately prepare new educators and respond to the needs of current educators, and strengthening systems through engaging stakeholders and designing effective policies.
Learn more below about how state and national partners, funders, and policymakers can get involved in this initiative.
- A Call to National, State, and Local Policymakers (pdf)
- A Call to National and State Funders (pdf)
- A Call to Early Childhood Policy and Practice Leaders (pdf)
- Bank Street as Implementation Partner (pdf)
Our Work In Action
- Promoting Reflective Practice Through the Adoption of a Framework for Coaching in Early Childhood: A Partnership with the Louisiana Department of Education (pdf)
- A New Career Pathway for the Child Care Workforce in Kansas: A Partnership with the Center for Public Partnerships and Research at The University of Kansas (pdf)
Social Media Toolkit
Join the conversation on social media and help amplify our initiative to reform the infant/toddler workforce and strengthen our nation’s early care and education system. Our social media toolkit includes downloadable graphics that can be posted on any platform. Remember to include #LearningStartsAtBirth and tag Bank Street in your posts.