How to Apply
We accept and welcome applications at all grade levels. The admissions process usually begins in the fall of the year prior to enrollment. The application deadline is December 1st. If you choose to submit an application past this date, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to schedule a visit for you and your child. We will review the application and will be in touch once we are better informed as to whether or not we have scheduling availability. If we are unable to process an application, we will contact you and refund the application fee.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office
General Admissions Checklist
- Attend a fall Open House on October 6, 18 or 26. Registration is open.
- Complete application (electronically or on paper)
- Submit application with the application fee ($60)
- If the application is processed, you will receive a call to schedule a parent tour and play date/interview
- Attend the parent tour
- Attend the play date/interview
- Attend the parent interview
- Ask your child's school to submit a school report/transcript to Bank Street (if applicable)
- Complete the financial aid Form and include the relevant materials (if applicable)