Fall 2015 course highlights
Click here for a full listing of Fall 2015 course catalog
- Behavior Management Strategies for the Classroom Teacher
December 4 and 5
- Constructing a Democratic Classroom: Focus on Routines, Rules and Transitions
November 6 and 7
- The Essential Orton-Gillingham
November 13, 14, 20, 21 (Required synchronous online work due on 12/4)
- Mindfulness in Education (Ages 4 - 11 Years) TEWS712N
- The Reggio-Emilia Approach: Interpreting Theory and Practice for Schools in the United States
November 13 and 14
Digital Technologies and the Early Childhood Environment Certificate
This online certificate is designed for educators of children, ages four through eight, who wish to learn more about technology and its authentic use in the early childhood environment. The methods and technologies introduced emphasize culturally sensitive and developmentally appropriate practices for a variety of early childhood settings.
Fall 2015 courses
- The Bank Street Approach to Early Childhood Education (TEWS800N)
- Setting Up Digitally Enhanced Learning Environments (TEWS803N)
CPS Course Calendar
CPS is the continuing education program of Bank Street's Graduate School. We provide educators with practical strategies that can be implemented immediately and are strongly grounded in theory. These short-format courses are offered for Continuing Education Units (CEU) or for graduate-level credit. Courses and workshops are held in a variety of formats:
- In-person courses and workshops
- online workshops
- Conferences and workshops tailored to your needs. Contact us for a consultation. 212-875-4707.
Have an idea for a course? We'd love to hear from you.