Library Salon #11: Friday, April 21st @ 5 pm
Exploration of Middle Grade Texts on Immigrant/Refugee Experiences
Join us for a book group style discussion, led by four literary educators. For an enriched conversation, choose one of the four books below to read for small group discussions:
The library welcomes Bank Street educators Mollie Welsh Kruger, Elizabeth Henly, Allie Jane Bruce, and Peggy McNamara to lead our group discusssions.
Books are available at the Bank Street Book Store and your local library.
As customary, refreshments provided!
This Week's Research Guide
Previous Guides of the Week
Passwords & Logins
- Databases from home: use your 14 digit library barcode or cohort access code.
- Renew & place holds on books: your username is your 14 digit library barcode. The password is changeme. Here are some step-by-step instructions.
- eReserves: your instructor will email you the password. Watch this eReserves YouTube video on how to access readings.
- Printing: your username is the first part of your Bank Street email address. The password is your student ID. Parents and guests ask for a print access card.
- my.bankstreet.edu: contact the HelpDesk for details 212-875-4642.