Research Guide of the Week
Social Justice and Equity research guide is a joint and cross-division effort by a steering committee of GSE and library colleagues (Audrey Pryce, Kristin Freda, Troy Pinkney, Laura Zadoff, and Wendi Williams).
Passwords & Logins
- Databases from home: use your 14 digit library barcode or cohort access code.
- Renew & place holds on books: your username is your 14 digit library barcode. The password is changeme. Here are some step-by-step instructions.
- eReserves: your instructor will email you the password. Watch this screencast.
- Printing: your username is the first part of your Bank Street email address. The password is your student ID. Parents and guests ask for a print access card.
- my.bankstreet.edu: contact the HelpDesk for details 212-875-4642.