As our nation continues to grapple with a harrowing public health crisis and systemic racism, we’d like to highlight the following editions of the Occasional Paper Series, which can offer insight into how these issues and others translate into classrooms and other settings where children learn.
- #47: Disabled Lives and Pandemic Lives: Stories of Human Precarity
- #46: The Pandemic as a Portal: On Transformative Ruptures and Possible Futures for Education
- #44: Facilitating Conversations on Difficult Topics in the Classroom: Teachers’ Stories of Opening Spaces Using Children’s Literature
- #40 – Am I Patriotic: Learning and Teaching the Complexities of Patriotism Here and Now
- #38 – #SayHerName: Making Visible the t/Terrors Experienced by Black and Brown Girls and Women in Schools
- #19 – Delicate Moments: Kids Talk About Socially Complicated Topics
- #11 – Teaching Through a Crisis: September 11 and Beyond