To place a hold on a book look for the Place hold link in the bottom left-hand corner of the record.
- If you are not already logged into the catalog, then you will be prompted to enter your login credentials:
- your full Bank Street email address (after September 2018), or your 14 digit Library barcode
- the default password is changeme (we encourage you to change it).
- Only adult patrons can place holds on books (i.e., graduate school students, parents, and alumni).
- Patrons can have five active holds at anyone time.
- Select Next available copy for faster service.
- When a hold becomes available, the Library will send you an email, or voice mail.
- Items on hold will be kept at the circulation desk for up to three business days.
- When you have successfully placed a hold, you can either View My holds, or check Done.