Step 1: To renew books click on the My Account / Renew button on the Library’s homepage.
Step 2: To activate the Login pop-up window, go to the pull-down menu and find Log in on the top right of the page.
Step 3: Type in your credentials in the pop-up box.
- Graduate students, faculty, and alums type your full Bank Street email address.
- Parent who have registered with the Library use the email you communicate with the School for Children.
- The generic password is changeme. Please change your password to one that is private.
Step 4: You should see your first name, e.g., (Joe) where My Account [log in] used to be. Now go to My Dashboard.
Step 5: To renew or extend your borrowing period, click Checked Out.
Step 6: Check either Renew All or Renew Selected (for individual items). You should see a new due date, and remaining available renewals. If you are unable to renew it means:
- Another patron has placed a hold on your book (you can keep until the due date)
- You have tried to renew when the book is overdue. Please call the circulation desk for assistance, 212-875-4455.