All printing, copying, and scanning in the Library is provided by a College-wide pay-for-print service.
Scanning & Emailing
- Scanning to a USB device is free; however, your account must have credit in order to activate copiers
- Scanning and emailing is also free and is easier than scanning to a USB device
- Color documents will scan in color
If you would like to learn more, download this guide to Photocopying and Scanning Images (pdf) using copiers in the Library.
Duplex or Double-Sided Printing
Learn how to print on both sides of a page. If you are unsure, ask at the reference desk for help. Please note that double-sided printing is not cheaper (you pay per side printed), but it is greener and makes for a lighter handout to take home.
- Current graduate students are credited with $13.50 at the start of each semester (Summer I and Summer II count as one semester) for printing.
- Each page costs $0.10 to print (the default copier setting is color).
- If you use up all of your initial credit, you can buy extra credit at the circulation desk.
- Any left-over or extra credit you add will roll over into the next semester.
Submit a Print Job
When you submit a job to print, a PaperCut dialog box will appear on your screen. Enter the following information:
- Username: your full Bank Street email address, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your Bank Street email password.
Click PRINT and then:
- Walk over to the copy machines.
- Either enter your username and password using the pull-out keyboard, or tap your ID card against the card reader.
- Tap the screen to release all, or some of your print jobs
- Wait for your job(s) to print.
- Log out before you leave the copier.
If you are having issues printing, please ask a librarian for help.