College Advisory College (CAC)
Welcome to the Bank Street College Advisory Council (CAC) homepage. The role of the College Advisory Council is to provide a representative body from across the College to advise the President and Cabinet; raise issues and make recommendations on mission related College-wide matters; improve communication between the President and the faculty and staff across divisions; and foster collaboration across the College.
Further information about the creation, mission and responsibilites of the council are available in the Charter.
The College Advisory Council encourages and appreciates feedback, questions, concerns or work/projects that should be shared with the wider community. The community may provide feedback through any of the following ways:
- Online using this feedback tool which is monitored weekly by the CAC Co-Chairs
- Email the CAC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out directly to the divisional representative(s) listed below
- Robin Hummel (Co-Chair) email@example.com
- Amy Kline firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Ryan (SAT*) email@example.com
- Ali McKersie (SAT*) , SFC firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Mortimer, SFC email@example.com
- Pam Wheeler-Civita, Family Center firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Street Education Center:
- Katherine Baldwin email@example.com
Strategy & Operations:
Innovation, Policy & Research:
- Sylvie Fan (Hsiao-Yi Fan), Head Start firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexander Iwachiw, Library email@example.com
Development & External Relations:
- Charles Babian firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Meeting Schedule for the 2016-2017 Academic Year*
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
*Committee meetings open to representatives only.
All College Meetings
- October 17, 2016, 3:30 p.m. Meeting materials available here.
- February 6, 2017, 3:30 p.m. Meeting materials available here.
- May 9, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
*All meetings are held in the Tabas Auditorium