The last All College meeting of this year is on Wednesday, May 13, from 3:30-4:30 in the auditorium. Everyone is invited and asked to bring in an artifact that represents what they love about working at Bank Street. Please save the date and plan to join us for an important celebration of our work.
Staff Council is seeking a new co-chair! Caitlin Terry's term ends this June, and we seek a co-chair to join Greg David and serve through June 2017. The position includes a stipend. If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by May 29, and Staff Council will vote at our June 1 meeting.
Staff Council is hosting a Blood Drive on Wednesday, May 6, from 11:30-5:30. Sign up here!
Staff Council-sponsored SEED Training (Seeking Educational Equity & Diversity) is taking place on Friday, May 1, from 3:30-5 pm. Previous experience is not necessary. Contact Jessica at email@example.com to register.
All College May 13
Welcome to a New Year of Staff Council!
2014-2015 Staff Council Leadership
Co-Chairs (2 year terms)
Greg David (2014-2016) x4934
Caitlin Terry (2013-2015) x3331
Staff Associate Trustees (3 year terms)
Ali McKersie (2014-2017) x4935
Mollie Welsh Kruger (2013-2016) x4549
Staff Council is a great opportunity to increase your involvement in the Bank Street community. Please contact your co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or have any questions about joining Staff Council.
Questions or Concerns?
Please use this anonymous form to submit feedback or suggestions to Staff Council: Staff Council Suggestion Form.
All College Meetings
From 3:30-4:30 in the Tabas Auditorium
Staff Council Meetings
From 3:00-4:30 in Room 706
Mondays, 9/8 | 10/6 | 11/3 | 12/1 | 1/5 | 2/2 | 3/2 | 4/6 | 5/4 | 6/1
- Monthly meetings included:
- A visit from the current and incoming Board Chair to discuss the Presidential Search
- An Open Door discussion about Bank Street’s budget
- Conversations about every issue facing Bank Street’s staff this year
- All-College Meetings:
- The September All-College was the community’s first opportunity to share feedback and ask questions about the Presidential Search
- The December All-College shared good news updates about the College and showed the graduate school’s inspiring new video
- Topic Tables:
- The November Topic Table collected over 200 signatures to further our agenda of protecting children from gun violence
- The December Topic Table raised awareness of World AIDS Day and shared valuable resources for children and adults about AIDS and HIV
- Other Highlights:
- Ann Cox received the Outstanding Service Award
- Along with CPS, we screened Girl Rising and held a panel discussion about challenges to girls’ access to education
- The Blood Drive surpassed our goal for collecting pints of blood to save lives
- Staff-wide Pilates kept participants limber
- The Holiday Party sent off Jon Snyder in good spirits