How to Apply
Liberty LEADS accepts applications starting in the 4th grade and places these applicants on a waiting list. The program accepts a number of students entering grades 5, 7 and 9.
- Students from the West Harlem area are given first considerations.
- 5th grade students are generally referred and accepted from PS 165. All other 5th graders are placed on the waiting list.
If interested, please request an application via email or mail:
Bank Street Liberty LEADS
610 West 112th Street
New York, NY 10025
The following information must be provided in the email:
- Name of parent / guardian
- Student's name
- Student's current grade
- Student's school
- Neighborhood School is locate in (i.e Washington Heights, Morningside Heights)
- Neighborhood student resides in (i.e Washington Heights, Morningside Heights)
Add the following to the subject line of the email: Program Application Request
It is important that this subject be in the email for us to receive the request. Thank you.