- Juneteenth Observed, June 20 (Monday)
- Independence Day Observed, July 4 (Monday)
- August Energy Conservation Day, August 19 (Friday)
- August Energy Conservation Day, August 26 (Friday)
- Labor Day, September 5 (Monday)
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day, October 10 (Monday)
- Thanksgiving Holiday, November 24–25 (Thursday–Friday)
- Winter Holiday, December 26–January 2 (Monday–Monday)
- Martin Luther King Jr Day, January 16 (Monday)
- Presidents’ Day, February 20 (Monday)
- Spring Holiday, Entitlement 2 work days
- Memorial Day, May 29 (Monday)
- Juneteenth Observed, June 19 (Monday)
- Independence Day Observed, July 4 (Tuesday)
*1 of the 2 August closing days must be applied to vacation. For 2022, the August closing day applied to vacation is August 26.
NOTE: The added schedule is subject to change, in which case you will be notified of the changes as soon as possible.