Towards the end of each semester students often want to know how much is left on their PaperCut accounts. Here are the steps you need to take to find out.
It’s relatively easy to get started on a MAC. All you need to do is click details in the PaperCut pop-up box.
On a PC you may have to activate the PaperCut pop-up box first. Look for a small triangle on the bottom right of your screen. Click on the PaperCut icon.
Enter Your Bank Street Credentials
Type in your full Bank Street email account and the password, and log in.
Check Your Balance
The summary on the left shows: your balance, how many print jobs you’ve completed, and how many pages you’ve printed. There are some interesting Environmental Impact facts which might help you to decide whether that article really needs to be printed (or perhaps saved to your Google drive). Don’t forget to log out when you’re done (top right of your screen).
If Your Balance Is Low
Come to the circulation desk and top-up your account.
Things to Remember
- Each semester students are given a print allowance of $13.50 (Summer 1 & 2 are counted as one semester).
- All print jobs are $0.10 a page
- Printing on both sides is greener but not cheaper
- Our copiers are defaulted to color
- If your job does not print, come and tell us straight away
- Emailing your scan is free!