The Library’s recent graduate student survey showed that many of our patrons did not know we have a Wellness Room, also known as the Prayer Room.
Where Is The Wellness Room?
What a great question! The answer is right down the back. Enter the Library and keep walking, you’ll soon see a room with a grey door and the words Wellness above it.
If you try to open the door you’ll see that it is by default locked. Check to see that the room is VACANT and not IN USE. If the room is vacant as the circulation desk people for key.
You’ll find a dimmable floor lamp, a rocker-type armchair with a poof, and two small tables. The room does have ceiling ventilation.
What Are The Rules?
The rules are quite simple – here they are:
- This room is for students, faculty, and staff.
- This space is for individual use for approximately 30 minutes.
- It is dedicated to quiet reflection, mediation, prayer, and for nursing mothers.
- Please turn off all electronics, and lock the door.
- In the event of an alarm please leave the room immediately.
If you have any suggestions email us at email@example.com