Would you like to choose outstanding STEM picture books for the Cook Prize?
Register to Participate
- All voting participants must be eight to ten years old (third through fourth grade).
- Any class, library class, or after school library program may participate.
- Submit a registration form for your class.
- Purchase the finalists for discussion at your local bookstore or online.
- Read the Award Curriculum for information on how the children can evaluate and choose their favorite titles
- Share the books with the students in your classroom or via a closed platform such as Zoom or Google Classroom.
- Submit your votes by April 22, 2022. A voting form will be sent to you in March 2022.
- If you would like the special seals to place on the front of your books (gold for the winner and silver for the honor books) please send a stamped, self addressed envelope to:
The Cook Prize
Bank Street College of Education
610 West 112th Street
New York, NY 10025