Bank Street’s Annual Dinner is the College’s signature benefit that increases awareness of Bank Street’s mission in the greater community and raises funds to support its vital work.
Each year the President and the Board of Trustees invite existing and new friends of the College to come together in celebration of Bank Street’s contributions to the world of education and to honor those who share this passion for progressive education.
The 2018 Annual Dinner, titled The First 1,000 Days of Life, focused on Bank Street’s leadership and work to provide infants and toddlers with access to high quality education and opportunities for development.
- 2008: Arthur F. Ryan
- 2007: Anne M. Mulcahy
- 2006: Irma & Paul Milstein
- 2005: Nancy Garvey & E. Stanley O’Neal, Jr.
- 2004: Wendy Wasserstein & Bruce Wasserstein
- 2003: John Thornton
- 2002: Sandy & Joan Weill
- 2001: Henry Schacht
- 2000: Geraldine & Kit Laybourne
- 1999: Richard D. Parsons
- 1998: Robert W. Pittman
- 1997: Tom Brokaw & Gretchen Dykstra
- 1996: Franklin Thomas & David Hamburg
- 1995: Dennis Weatherstone
- 1994: Henry Kravis
- 1993: Elizabeth Rohatyn & Teresa Heinz
- 1992: Richard I. Beattie
- 1991: Arlene & Reuben Mark
Annual Dinner 2018
Suleyni Abreu | Russell Granet
Adam Litke | Vincent Mai
Camilla Rab | Justin Tyack
Jeffrey I. Sussman
President of Property Group Partners
for his dedication to Bank Street College
Roger Altman | Richard Beattie
Charles Bendit | William R. Berkley
Tom Brokaw | Yolanda Ferrell-Brown
Martin Edelman | Ellen Futter | Jules B. Kroll