This 12-week program open to current parents focuses on the importance of creative and expressive play between parent and child. Through parent group discussions and hands-on family activities, parents learn to strengthen and enhance the parent-child bond through interactive play, art, and music.
Check back for information on our next CARING program event.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 from 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 9:30 – 10:30 AM
- Saturday, March 9 from 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Saturday, March 23 from 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 10 from 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Check back for information on our next workshop.
Family Thriving Support Group
Come meet other caregivers and learn effective strategies for having more peace at home. This program opens to current parents only.
Check back for information on our next group.
Check back for information on our next Fathers Group.