Printing, Copying, Scanning, & Emailing
Scanning & Emailing
- Scanning to a USB device is free, however your account must have credit in order to activate copiers.
- Scanning and emailing is also free and is easier than scanning to a USB device.
- Color documents will scan in color.
- All printing, copying and scanning in the Library (and computer labs) is provided by a College-wide pay-for-print service.
- Current graduate students are credited $13.50 at the start of each semester (Summer I and Summer II count as one semester) for printing.
- Initial credits return to a zero balance at the end of each semester.
- Each print costs $0.05 for black and white, and $0.10 for color.
- If you use up all of your initial credit, you can buy extra credit at the circulation desk.
- Please use up any extra credit you add to your account by the end of each semester.
- Extra credit you add will no longer roll over into the next semester (May, 2014).
Color copiers are on the 7th Floor, C-Level labs, and now the Library!
How To Print
Submit a Print Job
When you submit a job to print, a dialog box will appear on your screen. Enter the following information: your user name and password.
What You Need to Know
USERNAME: the first part of your bank street email address (everything before the @)
PASSWORD: your student ID number (located in the top left hand corner of your ID card).
Click PRINT and then:
- Walk over to the copy machine.
- Press the YELLOW function clear button (FC) twice.
- Make sure the screen on the copy machine has space to enter your username and password.
- Tap your ID card against the card reader.
- Wait for your job to print (a green light should flash)
- Before you leave the printer, press the YELLOW function clear button again (to ensure that you are logged out of the printer).
There's a Problem
If nothing printed, please ask a librarian for help.